The al-8SB is a subwoofer designed specifically for use with the al-8 Line Array System. The al-8SB provides high output low frequency response from a compact and easily flyable package. When combined with an al-8 line array system, the al-8SB extends powerful and well defined low frequency reproduction down to below 35Hz. The al-8SB can be used in flown arrays along with additional ground stacked VUE subwoofers for applications requiring impressive low frequency output.
- Integrated rigging and optional flybars allow al-8SB systems to be flown above or aong side of al-8 acoustic elements arrays, as well as in a stand-alone flown low frequency arrays
- Skids and versatile hardware allows for easy ground stacking with al-8 acoustic elements
- Versatile integrated flying hardware and fly bars allows the easy assembly of ground stacked and flown arrays with al-8’s and al-4 for maximum flexibility.
- Optimal performance is achieved when used with VUEDrive™ Systems Engines
- Expanding the al-8 System